Anyone assist with this?

lam

Hey all,

I play as Spurs and am having problems with Sebastien Bassong. See pic.

wn3i1.jpg

How can I resolve this?

ps.... he had problems with my reputation before he had personal issues with me too. So its not that causing the problem.

LAM

It basically means that because when you added your manager you gave him a low repuatation (probably semi-pro, amaeteur or automatic) he will not respect you. The way to fix this is to be successful as this will make him respect and your reputation will rise.

BTW, the manager rep you started with can be found if you go to manager>personal.

It basically means that because when you added your manager you gave him a low repuatation (probably semi-pro, amaeteur or automatic) he will not respect you. The way to fix this is to be successful as this will make him respect and your reputation will rise.

BTW, the manager rep you started with can be found if you go to manager>personal.

His rep is now world class...

Did you default to "International Player" or did you work your way up? How has your manager actually done? On occasions, I think players take history into account as well as reputation. Look at Roy Keane...

I think I have worked this one out.

I was playing around in genie and was looking at managers and to my surprise I was there. So, I thought I'd have a look and see where I was in comparison to my couterparts. It seems in relation to domestic repuations, I am up there with the best. However, in relation to world reputations, I am woefully down the list. I can only assume that being an international play of some repute (now) Bassong thinks I am not worthy of his talents!

LAM

I had the same problem with a center back in my team as well.

• When i started the game i choose the highest reputation possible.
  • There are several higher reputation players on the team who don't have a problem.

I believe it all started when i:

• Media interaction about his form backfired.
  • Choose the wrong team talk and he got angry. Didn't like the way i spoke to the team on match days.
  • After receiving an official warning for a bad performance he declared unfair treatment.

Long story short. I made some bad decisions with him and got on his bad side.

After choosing the team talks better and having some success with media interactions with him and highlighting him in press conferences. He now has no problems with me and he even has me as a favored personnel.

So it could be that your actions/media interactions with him caused him to have you on his bad side. Like when tutoring backfires and the two players start to dislike each other.

Good media interaction to get some bonus points and get in his good books is going to make the problem go away, and if you are successful enough times with media interaction he will list you as favored personnel. I think it's 3 or 4 successful interactions about their form and you are on the list.

Archived