Is Scouting Broken?

This happen last year.

I set my scouts to 10 counties over the course of the year. I don't check on him, when he finishes one country he moves to the next till end of the season I see what he has scouted.

when i go tot he scout screen there is a report column with 13, 180, 300 whatever.... indicating scout has found x number of players. When I click the report button, I get no players shown or if I 10 players I only see 5. Why is this?

Also does the players your scout scouted goes to your player search list? So say Player Search has 1000 players and you send a scout to scout Argentina, he finds 20 players. Does it add the 20 players to the the player search list?

when i go tot he scout screen there is a report column with 13, 180, 300 whatever.... indicating scout has found x number of players. When I click the report button, I get no players shown or if I 10 players I only see 5. Why is this?

Also have this on mine, says there are 26 reports, but when I click on the report button, only 10 players are listed. However, if you click on the player's profile, sometimes there's a drop down box with the scout's name in it, and a date, indicating the scout has looked at the player more than once. I think thats where the extra numbers come from (in one case here, he's compiled 6 reports on one player!!)

Also another thing I've noticed when you scout a region it is normally ongoing, it doesn't end but it doesn't appear that it's done anything after a few months. I expect each year to have new regens scouted but it doesn't do this. Example I scout South American after a year scout find 1000 players. I leave it ongoing, after next year I expect the scout to find 1020 players. So 20 new regens, it doesn't seem to do this.

With the tournament scouting, for some reason that doesn't work. I tired scout the English reserves but doesn't seem to find any players?

I find after every year it's best to restart the scout from start. So deleting the South America search and re-assigning it.

Archived