Job Vacancies

Dont know if this has been posted before, so apologies if it has.

How come I get notified of managerial vacancies at some clubs but not others on the news feed, for example, I was just told that Heracles had just sacked their manager but not told that Man Utd had sacked theirs, to find that out I had to check the jobs screen (which I check regularly luckily).

Anyone else experiencing this, its frustrating as ive missed out on applying for some good jobs.

what team are you managing now? what teams have you managed and what experience have you set for yourself at the start?

it maybe that man utd would not even consider you as manager so its pointless making you aware of the job

I started as a Sunday League footballer, started unemployed, took over Welling Utd, got them to league 1 in successive seasons, sitting top of the league then.......

Jumped ship to Derby in League 1 got them promoted, hovering just above the relegation zone in the championship......

Jumped ship to Sheff Utd in the Championship who were 16th at the time and got them promoted to the Prem via the play-offs, currently sitting in 4th place with 28 games gone....

I now have a national rep but it was that when i was at Derby, so it must be high national if you get me.

Its not just the Man Utd job, its other jobs aswell where they end up hiring a manager with a national reputation

I started as a Sunday League footballer, started unemployed, took over Welling Utd, got them to league 1 in successive seasons, sitting top of the league then.......

Jumped ship to Derby in League 1 got them promoted, hovering just above the relegation zone in the championship......

Jumped ship to Sheff Utd in the Championship who were 16th at the time and got them promoted to the Prem via the play-offs, currently sitting in 4th place with 28 games gone....

I now have a national rep but it was that when i was at Derby, so it must be high national if you get me.

Its not just the Man Utd job, its other jobs aswell where they end up hiring a manager with a national reputation

Oh ok. I thought you was managing abroad or in a lower league with you being informed of the heracles job.

Have a look at the rep of the next manager they hire. That could be why. Or maybe you just simply need to do more in your career. Have you managed a team in any european competitions for example. Im guessing that because you started with a rep as sunday league football that you would need to do a lot more in your career than if you started off as a international footballer

Oh ok. I thought you was managing abroad or in a lower league with you being informed of the heracles job.

Have a look at the rep of the next manager they hire. That could be why. Or maybe you just simply need to do more in your career. Have you managed a team in any european competitions for example. Im guessing that because you started with a rep as sunday league football that you would need to do a lot more in your career than if you started off as a international footballer

It was a continental manager Man Utd hired, Valery Gazzaev :confused:

I didnt expect to get it, would just be nice to be informed its available. So is that how it works you only get informed of jobs that you will get if you apply?

I get informed about Championship jobs all the time, why would a manager leave a prem team for a Championship team :confused:

Archived