Itaian Cup Semi Leg 2 No Players To Select!

TGD

I had this something like 3 years in a row as AS Roma on FM08.

I lost out one time. But one year, I had lost the first leg 2-1 with all my players, they then got called up to international duty for the second leg, and i was losing 3-0 at half time. Alessio Cerci came back and had a fantastic second half, he scored something like 3-4 goals and I won the second leg 6-3. Got incredibly lucky, and won through 7-5 :)

Got knocked out the previous year because of it though. Second Round I think. Nearly cost me my job because the Board were expecting to make the Final I think...League form was good enough to save me though.

But I was incredibly frustrated too, it's so annoying. It's like the Italian FA was against me. :)

Thanks to this i have gone off fm now. I actually stuck in their with my AC Milan 1st season, came 4th in league, champions league quarters. Even got knocked out of champions league playoff earlier this season then worked hard got us 2nd in league. Full of confidence and lose because whole team on international duty? Well si have just lost one of their customers

It's all well and good slating the poster, who has not come out of this smelling of roses, but it IS a legitimate issue.

It's been going on for a number of years and does need addressing.

I'm with you. While he may be overreacting a little. This really is a genuine problem that needs to be dealt with.

Its been an issue for years, I got so annoyed with it last year when it happened in a game I'd usually walk that I took over the other team, made sure they lost, then retired. Hated doing it of course, but at least I could stay in the competition (reasonably) fairly!

I have checked, after the first season in that date the game place some international friendy. I think you can remove the player from the national team if you want. I will ask to SI if something can be done better here. It happens on the years not disible by 2. I can report this to SI.

Keep in mind that better are done bug reports better the SI will understand them and will fix soon them. Opening thread with no explanation at all only for flames do not helps. :)

Thanks to this i have gone off fm now. I actually stuck in their with my AC Milan 1st season, came 4th in league, champions league quarters. Even got knocked out of champions league playoff earlier this season then worked hard got us 2nd in league. Full of confidence and lose because whole team on international duty? Well si have just lost one of their customers

Hi matey :thup: Sounds like a sick bug to have no first team players at all, So basically you were robbed out of a chance of getting to the final. Gutted :(

I have yet to encounter this bug yet. Does it just happen in the Italian Leagues?

Hopefully Si will sort it out! Don't give up on FM yet. ;)

I had this something like 3 years in a row as AS Roma on FM08.

I lost out one time. But one year, I had lost the first leg 2-1 with all my players, they then got called up to international duty for the second leg, and i was losing 3-0 at half time. Alessio Cerci came back and had a fantastic second half, he scored something like 3-4 goals and I won the second leg 6-3. Got incredibly lucky, and won through 7-5 :)

Got knocked out the previous year because of it though. Second Round I think. Nearly cost me my job because the Board were expecting to make the Final I think...League form was good enough to save me though.

But I was incredibly frustrated too, it's so annoying. It's like the Italian FA was against me. :)

He's a legend in my game. :D

Archived