Frustration

PLaying against Chelsea in the UCL

I play the tactics advised by my coaches (4-5-1 and contain), I play well in the 1st half creating a few chances for myself even, 1-0 after Terry scores from a set piece during the 2nd half, so I go on the counter. I get a injury time equaliser from the peno spot. I had 2 subs pending and before I could even change my tactics from counter back to contain, Chelsea attack from the KO and score and win the UCL match. :mad:

Ive done that a few times before. One thing you can do is pause the game before the kick off to make any changes - then when the game starts these changes should be enforced before the kick off takes place.

Its always tempting to leave the game running when making the changes - but sometimes you come a cropper!! Just take it as a harsh lesson!! Very annoying though - feel for ya!

Ive done that a few times before. One thing you can do is pause the game before the kick off to make any changes - then when the game starts these changes should be enforced before the kick off takes place.

Its always tempting to leave the game running when making the changes - but sometimes you come a cropper!! Just take it as a harsh lesson!! Very annoying though - feel for ya!

I was waiting on the 2 subs to be made from before the penalty incident so they had to be made first (tactics & touchine instructions buttons were greyed at this stage) then the kick off was done and it was straight from that the attacking move was done that they scored so i dont think I had a reasonable chance to change the tactics.

Given that the ME doesnt allow me to change instructions until after the subs were done and then goes straight to kick off in which you have to wait for them to come active, its seems like a predetermined fact that Chelsea would scored after my penalty no matter what.

if i didnt have the subs pending, i would have changed the strategy from the touchline instructions whilst i was celebrating the goal but would that have changed anything, 2 subs didnt kill any chelsea momentum

strange that the subs weren't made before the kick off. Just bad luck i think. Definitley one that makes you want to smash the computer in!!

They were but my went like this

Match playing - Subs pending (Tactics - Touchline Instructions Greyed)

Penalty (Tactics - Touchline Instructions Greyed)

Scored (Tactics - Touchline Instructions Greyed)

Celebrations (Tactics - Touchline Instructions Greyed)

Replay (Tactics - Touchline Instructions Greyed)

Making Substitutions - Kick off - Goal

I was trying to make the tactical change but I didnt have a reasonable amount of time to change my strategy, even if I was world mouse movement champion, I wouldnt have gotten it done before kick off so that it would be active before they scored.

Archived