Question about pre season tours.

I'm pretty new to Football Manager, and these forums. This question is probably in the wrong place, if so delete it or move if needed.

Anyway, I was wondering if somebody could answer a question I have. I'm in pre season and I've just cancelled a few friendlies and thought I'd go on a tour. I'd quite like to take Preston North End on tour of Japan or the USA, but for some reason it will only let me choose European contries to tour. Is there something I need to change? Is it even possible?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Your board has a limit on where they are prepared to tour you may find it's the same with your scouting too. When your club grows in stature you the restrictions will be reduced. So to start doing well is the only way to change it i'm afraid

Your board has a limit on where they are prepared to tour you may find it's the same with your scouting too. When your club grows in stature you the restrictions will be reduced. So to start doing well is the only way to change it i'm afraid

Thank you, I won't be jetting off any time soon, just lost 1-0 to Chorley.

Cheers bud.

IRL Preston I am sure would not allocate funds to mount a Far East or North American Tour.

We went on tour of America a few years back, it was a disaster and we lost every game, we just stick to Austria nowadays.

Archived