Sending scouts to roam better?

Hi! I hope someone can help me here. When you send your scouts to search for players by regions (for example, UK and Ireland or Southeast Asia), there is an option which is being ticked called roaming. My question is, is it better to leave this option unticked? What is the difference? Will the scout do a more comprehensive search when I leave this option unticked or ticked? Thanks!

I think it just means he will one week be scouting in say Japan then next week he will go to China and then he may go back to Japan again. It just means he won't spend a set amount of time in each country he will stay as long as he feels is necessary. I guess it could be better as he might be able to find diffrent talents quicker ?

I think it just means he will one week be scouting in say Japan then next week he will go to China and then he may go back to Japan again. It just means he won't spend a set amount of time in each country he will stay as long as he feels is necessary. I guess it could be better as he might be able to find diffrent talents quicker ?

So, should this option be ticked? Thanks!

Depends what you want and whether you're bothered about finding players in different countries?

Some managers may prefer to scout the UK because they want to find British talent (a player trained in country), so the roam option wouldn't be required. If you're not fussed about where your scout goes or ends up then yes, tick the Roam option.

Archived