Strange Transfers

What's the strangest or most unexpected transfer you have ever seen in FM Handheld?

The strangest one I seen was last night in my Rangers game on FM Handheld 2007.

In the January transfer window, in the first season. Dundee United signed Paul Scholes from Manchester United for £400,000.

Even more stranger was the fact that Man United knocked back an offer of exactly the same amount from myself.

What's the strangest or most unexpected transfer you have ever seen in FM Handheld?

The strangest one I seen was last night in my Rangers game on FM Handheld 2007.

In the January transfer window, in the first season. Dundee United signed Paul Scholes from Manchester United for £400,000.

Even more stranger was the fact that Man United knocked back an offer of exactly the same amount from myself.

not too related but what do you make of this? few seasons in and newcastle (I wasnt their manager) get relegated to the championship with pretty much their original squad.... real life would expect them to sell of a few big earner to ease the coffers but their only outoging was micheal owen on a bosman (to man utd). I suppose this could happen in real life but I just found it a bit unrealistic....

The teams also fail to offload their big earners on FM07. Ive converted back to that recently, but i find big clubs getting relegated keep their original teams and most fortunately get promoted again, or else face massive debt. Looks like a prob on FMH07 too...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also with Lyon I made an offer of 3 Mil for a player in the french league but was rejected bcos i was in the same league. then bordeaux (also in the french league) make an offer of 800,000 for the same player and they get him

Archived