Crybaby players

Over a span of three matches Insua, G. Johnson and Agger were just terrible. Awful. Finally against Arsenal they had a combined rating of 6.1. So, like any sensible manager would, I gave them a warning for poor performance. A warning mind you, no fine. Of course they all declared unfair treatment and are now unsettled. The idiots even went as far as saying they were shocked at the warning. There must be a hidden attribute called self-awareness that these three are severely lacking in.:mad:

players just aren't real troublemaker crybabies anymore tbh, djalminha back in CM days - now there was the real standard penis of a player
Hilarious. They all settled down in a week or so...maybe we showed them the tape.

I've experienced this over several versions.

I always just clear them out. In fact I usually don't even sign them in the first place. When you are building a team try to avoid the prima donnas. There is absolutely no point in pandering to players.

In a nutshell - when you sign players make sure they are emotionally suitable because it is your reputation at stake.

Over a span of three matches Insua, G. Johnson and Agger were just terrible. Awful. Finally against Arsenal they had a combined rating of 6.1. So, like any sensible manager would, I gave them a warning for poor performance. A warning mind you, no fine. Of course they all declared unfair treatment and are now unsettled. The idiots even went as far as saying they were shocked at the warning. There must be a hidden attribute called self-awareness that these three are severely lacking in.:mad:

6.1 is no grounds for a warning of "Poor performance" IMO.

If you take 5 as average (Because its in the middle :p) - then 6.1 is a little above average. Thats not a poor performance. A poor performance would be 4.9 or lower, imo, with 5-5.9 being just below average.

Archived