Howcome...

My new laptop (ASUS X5DC) only has England L2 and above as its recommended set up? I know its not a mind blowing system but I would have expected a few more countries/leagues? It has a Celeron 1.5, 3GB RAM & 250mb hard drive, so surely it would put up a few more? This is FM09 if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance:thup:

Im no computer expert but unfortunatley SI I'm pretty sure have said just to ingnore the star ratings based on computer performance and speed of the game.

Oh you have said FM09 - then my advise would be to ignore the recommended set up and just go what you think will work based on how you think it should be. Look at the minmum specifications seen on the boxed dvd if you have it and Im sure there will be no problems as your computer seems pretty good - even though I know very little regarding computers. :)

England League 2 and above is just the default for when you get the game.

Every time I click to choose the default leagues or recommended leagues or something I only get League 2 and above, and my computer can handle a lot more than that.

So it means nothing, and just ignore it.

What I said ^^^

If you want more leagues, tick the boxes on the left and it'll add them for you. You can add as many as you want, but obviously the more you add the slower it will get, just try and find a happy medium for you.

I only tend to run England, France, Italy, Spain and Germany anyway, and my computer handles it just fine and I could easily run more.

There is an issue with the recommended leagues, and star rating for computer performance. Don't pay much attention to it.

When I selected England down to BS N/S - It said my computer performance would have been 1/2 * - Despite me having once of the most powerful specs possible for a laptop.

Archived