It's a RANT with an upload

I have been absent from this forum, but i decided in bad time you may say to come back.

I'm with PSG, 1st with 10 points ahead, with 8 or 9 games left, i have it on the bag.

But i came here to tell you the tale of the team who needs 6 or 7 clear cut chances to score twice. The strikers are bad you say. Wrong! Hoarau, Gignac, Mevlut are pretty good.

Si, explain to me why Gignac needs 3 or 4 one on one chances to score 2 goals. Explain me why it's easier to score 30 yards out instead of one on one. Tell why in this last game against Bordeaux, my team is fired up, there team is nervous, making mistakes and i don't win the game?

And tell why refs are soooooo bad. If the keeper is the only one to beat, and you are fouled you would expect the ref to give out a yellow or red card. No! yellows are only for offensive fouls!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUGI5B0I

well if si, wants it i will upload to them.. megaupload is not working

And why sooo many goals from corners because of mistakes. mistakes leading to goals..

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UUGI5B0I here's the file

It's the tactics. i know. Big lead in the championnat, 6 or 7 clear cut chances a game. yeah, i'm gonna chance the tactics, or sell my strikers... sigh

Wait for patch 2. That's what i'm doing. this game is simply a complete waste of time in it's current state.

Thats just complete nonsense. I've been playing it since release day and the only problem I've had is excessive (in my opinion anyway!) straight red cards but even this seems to have been toned down since the release of the 10.1.1 patch so if you are still having problems and havent downloaded this patch then i'd suggest that you do so.

Thats just complete nonsense. I've been playing it since release day and the only problem I've had is excessive (in my opinion anyway!) straight red cards but even this seems to have been toned down since the release of the 10.1.1 patch so if you are still having problems and havent downloaded this patch then i'd suggest that you do so.

Your reply is nonsense. There have been NO changes at all to the match engine in the 10.1.1 'update'.

This is the changelist:

Football Manager 2010 v10.1.1

-----------------------------

- Fixed the game running out of memory when entering a match for some users

- Fixed the game sometimes losing activated status on Uniloc-protected versions

- Fixed a Mac-only crash relating the incorrect loading of a sound file

- Fixed a rare crash in the tactics panel

- Fixed rare issue with score divergence

- Fixed occasional crash when responding to red card

Wait for patch 2. That's what i'm doing. this game is simply a complete waste of time in it's current state.

couldn'y have siad it any better.

just had my apparent 4 star keeper doing kick ups on the edge of his area, then shortly after conceding a 30yard curling screamer from a league one centre back no less! I wouldnt normally moan, but its happening far too much and ruining the enjoyment.

You havent noticed the long shots issue, the defensive issue that SI have apparently admitted, nor the over scoring strikers? :confused:

OK.

Archived