When FM2010 Handheld be released on the Swedish PSN Store?

Hello there,

I've been waiting for this game for a couple of months and was the key reason for me when I decided to buy a PSP Go. Unfortunately it seems that you won't be releasing this game on the Swedish PSN store which is just impossible to grasp why.

I can go and buy the UMD version in any game store and even some super markets. But I cannot buy the same game over PSN since SEGA hasn't released it for my local market. Which begs me to ask two questions:

1. Why isn't it released for the Swedish PSN Store

2. Why is the UMD version released in my local stores?

For reference I managed to get a reply from the guy working on the PSN Store and you can see his reply here:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2009/11/12/%E2%80%98heads-up%E2%80%99-playstation-store-update-12th-november-2009/comment-page-6/#comment-37114

Thanks for an answer!

That would kinda defeat the purpose of having locale PSN stores? :) And no I cannot do that since it's prohibited in the EULA and other documents that Sony has for their PSN stores. And given the fact Sony themselves say that SEGA don't want the game published in my territory it begs the question why, since the UMD disk is available.

And here's the people in charge of the game, if anyone holds the answer or could get it out there on "my" PSN store it's them. Here's me hoping.

If you read what I wrote initially you understand why it's not an option. Besides I can go to the nearest store and buy the UMD version but it won't be any good since the PSP Go lacks a UMD drive. The only method I can acquire the game is from the PSN Store. Which don't have the game because of SEGA don't want to publish it there.

And my question is why and if SI can get it out there so people in Sweden can buy it.

Cheers alot for that. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this. It doesn't make sense since the 2009 version is available on the Swedish PSN store. :)

Archived