U18's ripping it up

My current Arsenal U18's have managed to get a GD of +77 within 23 games and needless to say r alrdy Champions. Winning 22 and losing just the once.

So was just wondering if anybody else has noticed a certain reserves or U18 teams doing exceptionally well?

My current Arsenal U18's have managed to get a GD of +77 within 23 games and needless to say r alrdy Champions. Winning 22 and losing just the once.

So was just wondering if anybody else has noticed a certain reserves or U18 teams doing exceptionally well?

in the future there are no reserve teams. HELP! can someone from SI please comment on the post about it I made in the bugs forums please? It has broken my game! no loanees and a 13 man squad!

so no I guess you can say in 2014 none of them are doing well because none of them have a squad!

in the future there are no reserve teams. HELP! can someone from SI please comment on the post about it I made in the bugs forums please? It has broken my game! no loanees and a 13 man squad!

so no I guess you can say in 2014 none of them are doing well because none of them have a squad!

No need to hijack the thread :)

Ive had my reserves romp the league many of times in previous FM's but i can't say ive taken much notice to the U18's (except the promising youths)

I think i'll keep an eye on my U18's this season out of curiousity.

im in 2017 mate and my reserves won at a canter along with my U18's so no idea wats going wrong in ur game

probably because none of the other teams have any reserve teams, thats most likely why your winning by +77 goal difference.

AI reserve team management is non-existent

Archived