Player improvments!!!

does work rate and determnination affect how well a player trains, therfore how good he would possibly get in the future.

im my team players with high work rate have haad their stats improved vastly, then theres players with low work rate, who hardly improve.

is it down to work rate????

becasue i click on my players aand some have really low work rates in training and others have all high????]]

plzz help

It would be ideal if he had a higher work rate, but it is not too bad and determination is a more important attribute than work rate in regards to progression and realising their potential. I would say work rate is more of a match stat in terms of how willing they are to work for the team and bust a gut. If hes a wonderkid and has the right training, tutoring, and first team football he should turn pretty good and eventually world class. :)

How good and fast he develops is mainly down to his professionalism attribute, secondly his ambition. It may be down to other factors too but from what I've understood, professionalism mainly affects how fast he develops and ambition how much he comes close to his potential. For example highly professional, unambitious players develop rapidly but their low ambition acts like a lower level upper boundary to their potential.

Work rate and determination play a rather insignificant role compared to professionalism & ambition.

Archived