Choose Club

So, I want to get a decent feeder club for Celtic as I have some youngsters I'd love to loan there. When looking for International Loan/First Option clubs board doesn't find anything, when looking for National Loan/First Option clubs I am offered options from junior leagues. Why not one of the teams from First/Second/Third Division..? When I try picking particular club, board fails to make a link.

What else beside reputation, that has to be lower, of course, should I look for to increase possibility of link..!?

how do you pick a particular club to be your feeder club?. ive wanted to do this for ages coz i never like any of the choices man utd are given

You usually have to be at the club for a few years before the club lets you pick the feeder club, took me 5 yrs with Feyenoord...

i know when your at the club a few years the board lets you pick what type of feeder club you want. after say 5 years with man united, could i say i want real betis as a feeder club or something like that?

You could, but it would be a decision between the two boards of the clubs for Real Betis to actually become the feeder club for Man United

how would you do this then. would you need to go the screen of the club you want as the feeder club and click something there? because as far as i can see when you just ask your board for a feeder club and it comes up with the options, theres no option to add your own club

So, I want to get a decent feeder club for Celtic as I have some youngsters I'd love to loan there. When looking for International Loan/First Option clubs board doesn't find anything, when looking for National Loan/First Option clubs I am offered options from junior leagues. Why not one of the teams from First/Second/Third Division..? When I try picking particular club, board fails to make a link.

What else beside reputation, that has to be lower, of course, should I look for to increase possibility of link..!?

Sometimes it takes time for your own club to recommend a good feeder club, just keep asking them and eventually they will give you a feeder club that you like ( as in a Second/Third division club); otherwise if your chosing a feeder club yourself chose a club that has a very low value compared to your club, when I was managing Feyenoord I suggested a Scottish club to my board and they were able to make a affiliation with them, it wasnt a first division club, I think it was a second or third division club, at that time that was alright with me...

Archived