Strange managerial appointments

I have two different examples of this involving myself, my first example is that I was Germany manager for World Cup 2010 and getting knocked out in the group stage, I resigned the second I was eliminated and applied for the Alemannia Aachen job which was unsuccessful then one week later I'm linked with Arsenal and then I get the job at premiership champions Chelsea! My reputation was automatic and nationality italian.

My next example is not an actual appointment but around 12 games into the 09/10 season with Blyth Spartans I had to answer to speculation that I was the favourite for the Newport County job in the Blue Square South, again I had automatic reputation and italian nationality, does anybody else find this odd?

I had a similir thing happen to me. I am managing Buxton in the Unibond Premier I got into the playoffs in each of my first two seasons and now I am hovering around mid table in my thrid and I am suddenley told I am the favoruite for the Rochdale job

got scotland too the qaurter finals of the world cup then won the league 3 years on the trot getting too the semi-final of champions league and winning the uefa cup then i resigned from the job seeking a knew challange then i was linked with swansea in the coca-cola league 1 :S ?

Archived