Oppostion Instructions help

just got promoted to the premiership in 2nd season with brighton (WOOP WOOP) and during pre season and now premiership, the ask assistant to set opposition instructions is greyed out on matchdays.

i changed my assistant manager, promoted one of my coaches and demoted my old one.

any idea why this has happened, how i can change it back?

If your assistant doesnt have enough knowledge of your team/players then he wont be able to offer advice for a while. Also happens if he doesn't have high enough tactical knowledge, afaik.

in your case, its because you have a new assistant. when he gets to know your players, then you'll get the option again

If you check on his profile, what are his knowledge levels like?? If he's been at the club a while, its a bit odd he can't advise.

the ones im presuming are relevent -

mental 13

tactictal 16

technical 14

adaptability 15

motivating 18

he a proper good coach, david lowe

edit: never mind i just realised i signed him in the summer just gone.

got same last name as another coach XD

edit again: no wait hes been with me a year, got him in the summer before last.

im such a pleb

LOL, no Theyre not the ones that matter (well, they do) On his profile, click the "personal" screen, and you'll see a list of bars on the right hand side, thats what I'm referring to!! They're in the section for "Backroom Advice"

Who's your opponent?

From my experianced I had a few problem same with you where my asst. cant give advice for my opponent(all in grey colour). When I checked back all of my opponent was in lower league then my club. Most of them I dont select their league as playable. But when I played against Man City then my asst can give some advice for an opponent.

Archived