Steam 09 Skin?

• SI Staff

There were a few code changes that were required and we uncovered some more issues with it during testing which we've been working to resolve. As the skin will not function correctly without 10.2.0 it has to wait until that is ready.

Can you give us an approx of the 10.2.0 patch? The regens/newgens is one very precious area to be overlooked. Not least the DMC and the marking attribute corrolation. But also the sheer amount of newgens/regens with a CA of over 170(world class players) seems to be significantly lower. I tried Crouchaldinho's save and compared it to my own... Right now I'm not playing my save due to this. Hopefully, we can see some changes before not too long? I saw one SI games employee deny that you'd have to wait until January.

Don't hold your breath though, If the 10.0.2 patch was going to be out soon.

They would not have released the 10.1.1 patch. So i think it will still be a while yet, But good things come to those who wait. ;)

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

10.1.1 is for a minority of people who were having problems with the issue pointed out in the Patch Notes and will make no difference to the date that 10.1.2 will be out.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

10.1.1 is for a minority of people who were having problems with the issue pointed out in the Patch Notes and will make no difference to the date that 10.1.2 will be out.

Yeah, By soon i mean it won't be this week or next. If it was going to be out that soon they would have held back on the 10.1.1 patch and just waited to release the 10.0.2 patch.

I reckon it will be about 3 weeks yet( 3 weeks from today being the 24th ) That is why they have released the 10.1.1 patch so people with the crash dumps making the game unplayable, Can play the game in the meantime untill 10.0.2 is released.

Archived