Few things....

Just a few points, supposed to be a light hearted post with just a tinge of hope that a few of the points might be considered in the next patch.

"We might be seeing that goal for sometime"

Yes we will, in the very next game and the game after that and the game after that........

"He could have been accused of bias towards the Home/Away team"

[swap Home/Away for the team that you are playing as]

Players on posts when defending free kicks...........that only do that if the free kick is outside the line of the 18 yrd Box !!!!! Surely that could be tweaked a bit and not just using the same setup as you have for corners...........maybe it can.....but don't call me Shirley.

Darren Gibson - 2 Shots, 2 on Target, 2 absolute screamers.......................Point taken having watched the Cup game against Spurs last night :-) (((((God I hate Man U)))))

"Supporters would have preferred to see the likes of Joe Bloggs playing instead"

Thats Joe Bloggs the 4ft 3ins Centre Back with Heading stats of 2, Jumping 1 and Pace 3!

"Your Assistant Manager notes that you conceed 98% of your goals between the 90th and 94th minute"

OK not actually seen this one but we all know it should be there.

I wonder when my missus asks me why I've not been intimate with her for ages because all I seem to do is play that silly game blah blah blah. Would saying "It's your tactics" be an acceptable answer?

Anyway bring on patch 2 too I'm finding this game unplayable, even when I'm unplayableing it every given moment I can.

Archived