crashing problem

Hi..

I'm new to this forum but i have a problem and i hope i can find a solution

i bought and i play FM2010 via steam and i used to play it normally without any problem.. until the end of 2012-2013 season

at the end of the season, the game started to crash out of the blue.. i just can't play anymore.. anything i do will cause the game to crash and close by itslef

i installed the update (via steam) hoping it will solve the problem but the problem persisted.. and i also tried some solutions i found in other sites but nothing worked

can anyone help with that!!

Patch 10.1.1 should have solved this I believe. Has steam installed it? Remember that if your using steam though not to try and download and install patches yourself as this will cause errors.

Patch 10.1.1 should have solved this I believe. Has steam installed it? Remember that if your using steam though not to try and download and install patches yourself as this will cause errors.

steam installed it but the problem persisted

i didn'e install anything myself

I'm looking into this issue, thanks for bringing it up.

Just to clarify, is there an exact date when this game crashes? If so, please let me know.

thanks for taking care of this issue

no, there's no exact date for the crash.. it's more with entering screens other than the news screen.. if i take a vacation and let the game run, it won't crash until i stop it

I hadn't had any crashes until this latest patch, and now it's doing it all the time, rendering the game practically unplayable. It downloaded the patch through Steam, so it can't be an error on my part.

mine started crashing even before the update..

well, let's hope we can find a solution.. coz i can't play my file anymore and i don't feel like starting a new game

i don't know what happened or how that happened but i tried to "save as" the game with another name and it appeared to have stopped crashing (at least passed the crashing period)

i tried this before but it didn't work and it worked now but i don't know if the problem is solved permenantely or not.. but worths trying for anyone who has the same problem

Archived