club finances model I know its been revamped but lower level seems still pidgeon hole

I was noticing that grimsby shirt sponsorship is still very poor 20k when renewed you still get rubbish money deals.

Now in real life Youngs gave the club six figure deal.

So despite remodel the game still not looking at clubs location ie if they close to industrial heartland and the clubs ability within comercial activity to generate good sponsorship deals.

This effectly causes major knock ons within the game like clubs ability to recover due to lack of finances.

It also at lower league as clubs pidgeoned into sameness you dont get a smaller affect like premier. I suppose it happens in other leagues the financial model just cant understand what man utd can generate to sunderland/hull.

It also seems hell bent that league 2 clubs cant raise more funds comercially than league 1 or championship.

This is just not reality

I think si done the right thing looking at the financial structure but still needs to stop pidgeoning clubs to set fees.

Another is maybe the comercial manager should fluctuate like boardroom and abilities and skills to generate funds. New comercial managers or existing lose or gain.

The financial model of the game is not transparent at all which must leave us guessing and assuming that it is far from perfect indeed.

However, in lower divisions it is actually pretty usual that the clubs are losing money constantly and that economic differences are smaller between the clubs.

But that's just a side note. I really hope the model will improve in the future.

I was noticing that grimsby shirt sponsorship is still very poor 20k when renewed you still get rubbish money deals.

Now in real life Youngs gave the club six figure deal.

So despite remodel the game still not looking at clubs location ie if they close to industrial heartland and the clubs ability within comercial activity to generate good sponsorship deals.

This effectly causes major knock ons within the game like clubs ability to recover due to lack of finances.

It also at lower league as clubs pidgeoned into sameness you dont get a smaller affect like premier. I suppose it happens in other leagues the financial model just cant understand what man utd can generate to sunderland/hull.

It also seems hell bent that league 2 clubs cant raise more funds comercially than league 1 or championship.

This is just not reality

I think si done the right thing looking at the financial structure but still needs to stop pidgeoning clubs to set fees.

Another is maybe the comercial manager should fluctuate like boardroom and abilities and skills to generate funds. New comercial managers or existing lose or gain.

Thanks for the feedback. It's probably a fair comment that deal's can be a little samey, but there isn't really a way for the game to recognize Grimsby's industrial might at present.

Out of interest, what is the value of the shirt sponsorship at the begining of the game?

I do agree Si will develop it and debt issue is compounded by certain things in real life grimsby lost 1.7m in 2 of the last three years it maybe the researcher not done grimsby that well. One of which 800k on new ground stuff like blueprints which he written off in AGM. He decided his loan is dead money the game just cant decide to write off debts it just follows structure patterns like going to admin.

The clubs was in debt for 2.6m of 500k with the bank overdraft the rest with the chairman who had not got time factor to pay back therefore no monthly APR and not getting it back. The game has this as a loan repayment but like he said he wont pull it back if we go down sink us.

which means he bankrolling although not suger daddy 13m personal fortune he keeps supporting the club bailing it out. New director once owned fish factory and youngs chief mike parker will also help with financial burden.

The club decided new stadium dead at moment due economic downturn something else the game cant abviously remodel recessions and going to setup state of art training with prozone. Would love the game to indicate the clubs sign to prozone.

Admittedly this sort of financial model impossible to emulate as its boardroom decision financial structure.

But we do need better system to differentiate clubs power to raise funds. Especially lower level. I think ticket and attendances are the only difference.

Thanks for the feedback. It's probably a fair comment that deal's can be a little samey, but there isn't really a way for the game to recognize Grimsby's industrial might at present.

Out of interest, what is the value of the shirt sponsorship at the begining of the game?

thanks stu for a reply

I do see that I think I was basically trying to say some clube say morcambe sort of out on the wilderness and would think find it hard to generate good sponsorship. However clubs close to industrial heartland would have major industries who although might or might not depending on clubs ability to fleece money get good deals.

any chance that the club structure and debt being updated which I mentioned in latest post about 2.6m debt.

Thanks for the reply stu Si getting there just needs bit more flexability

LMAO, I live in Grimsby and it's great to hear it being described as having 'industrial might'!

Archived