Problems with FM Editor (FM2007)

Okay, so here's the problem: I'm trying to update Man. City's finances to reflect their current standing. For some reason, however, the editor isn't playing ball. For example, I'll give Man. City a king's ransom in their overall Balance (e.g. £1/2bn) and then say £70m for Transfers etc. But the editor will never reflect this. The kitty will either be something paltry like £3m or something like £35m. I've edited other teams finances successfully, but Man.City is a curveball!

And before anyone asks: I've removed their debts and checked 'Sugar Daddy.'

Please help!!!

did you edit their reputation too? if not, try that, as that can limit the finances available

Nope, nothing going.

I tried giving Man. City a balance of £250m, transfer kitty of £70m, wage budget £5m. Yet when the season starts, I've only got £3.75m to spend, and about £1.5m wage budget. :confused:

Nope, nothing going.

I tried giving Man. City a balance of £250m, transfer kitty of £70m, wage budget £5m. Yet when the season starts, I've only got £3.75m to spend, and about £1.5m wage budget. :confused:

Try £100m balance. I have a recolection that you weren't allowed very high values, but rather than tell you it just lowers them.

Archived