Problem selecting updated database

when i go to start a new game, the window comes up to let you choose the database you want to use , however in the drop down there is no option to choose the updated database only the original, why is that i have all the patches installed. i am using windows 7 if that makes a difference thnks

when i go to start a new game, the window comes up to let you choose the database you want to use , however in the drop down there is no option to choose the updated database only the original, why is that i have all the patches installed. i am using windows 7 if that makes a difference thnks

You must select .xml files to use. There is only one database and .xml files apply changes to it.

You don't use entirely new databases in FM10. Rather, you always use the original database, and run your edited add ons with the game. To do this, tick the 'change' box in the pop up that appears when you click 'new game'. When you continue, you'll be taken to a screen where all your add ons are listed. Simply select the ones you want to be included in your game.

You don't use entirely new databases in FM10. Rather, you always use the original database, and run your edited add ons with the game. To do this, tick the 'change' box in the pop up that appears when you click 'new game'. When you continue, you'll be taken to a screen where all your add ons are listed. Simply select the ones you want to be included in your game.

ok i did that but the only edited file listed is the one i made,

Archived