World Class Regens

Anyone found a Regen that turns out to be like one of the greatest players in the world? I'm talking about being up there with Maradona, Zidane, Platini, Cruyff, etc. I've got a wonderkid playing but not sure if he'll be deemed as one of the greatest players in the world in the future.

I've got one from Argentina called Angel Anzarda hit 18 league goals for me in the premiership with the Mighty Potters and he's still only 20, wanted by Madrid and Barcelona. But i don't see why he would want to take a step back and go to a smaller club.

Got a couple of beastly regens in my side.

A centreback, one of the best in the Premiership. The partnership between him and Otamendi have only conceded 19 in 26 Premier League games this season.

Another one, a striker, Zubov has notched up 47 goals in all competitions last season and currently has 27 in 37 matches this season.

A midfielder, Tikhonov is just beastly in all aspects. He's leading the midfield and has only missed a game so far from suspension. Got himself 11 goals and 11 assists too.

There's also my rightback, I haven't seen too many better in the game so far than him, and he's still improving.

:eek: He looks great for a 16 year old!! Incidentally, how DID you manage to get a 16 yr old brazillian into your Spurs squad??

It isn't possible? You have to wait until their 18 to move?

Something don't seem right ;)

cant find him does it matter on leagues and players loaded to determine which regens will appear?

regens are randomly generated from game to game, so you won't find him!

It's very odd that he's already been transferred twice, at the age of just 16. :confused:

Nowhere near accurate ass man report then. For that he should have a potential of 5 stars. Could possibly be a legend if you develop him correctly. Just don't burn him out.

I love how wrong ass managers get it sometimes. I have one with JPP of 19 and he still doesn't get it right - so annoying.

Might be dual nationality, if that makes a difference?
Oooo possibly he is listed as Italian as Other Nationalities.

It shouldn't matter, no, he still shouldn't have been allowed to move clubs!

Still, I understand why you're not complaining, I wouldn't be either! keep us posted how he turns out! :thup:

Ive had a few in previous versions. None in this one yet thus far though.

My favourite was a greek left winger, who i signed for 1m as a 16 year old. He was my club captain and had won the Ballon D'or by 18, and was sold to Real Madrid bought for £45m aged 20, thanks to chairman interference. They subsequently didnt play him.

On 09 I had a Danish left back, who I signed from Midtjylland (apologies if I've spelt that wrong) for £1.1m at the age of 16. He looked like he had the potential to be one of the best left backs on the game. At the age of 17, I loaned him out to a Championship side, where he got injured, ruling him out of matches for 14 months. I feared the worst, but persevered with him. At the age of 19, I retrained him to be a central midfielder, where he became the best Aquilani/Alonso/Xavi type player in the world, winning over 120 caps for Denmark, as well as captaining Denmark and Liverpool. He also became a natural ML and DC. At the height of his powers, at about the age of 27, I was receiving bids in the £90m region from Real Madrid for him, but obviously turned them all down.

I think if he had been realy, he would be regarded as one of the greatest all time players.

Also, I had a Mexican striker, who was 6'4" and was like Torres, Drogba, and Ibrahimovic all rolled into one. I could guarantee 40 goals a season from him. Brilliant.

It shouldn't matter, no, he still shouldn't have been allowed to move clubs!

Still, I understand why you're not complaining, I wouldn't be either! keep us posted how he turns out! :thup:

Is this always true? I seem to remember Rafael and Fabio Da Silva joining Manchester United at the age of 17. I don't think they were able to play until they were 18, but they could still join the club.

Is this always true? I seem to remember Rafael and Fabio Da Silva joining Manchester United at the age of 17. I don't think they were able to play until they were 18, but they could still join the club.

I know the two you mentionned were transferred on FM, and marked as unavailable to play, and the same happened with Pato when he moved to Milan iirc. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that it's part of the rules the Brazillian FA employ, so it encourages talent to develop domestically. I think Belgium and a few others operate a similar policy.

Reading one or two people saying they can't find a regen in their game, which of course they can't, but does anyone else think it would be cool for users to be able to create a file of their regen, and any good regen could be uploaded to the good players guide for others to put into their games? Or am I just speaking twaddle? ;~)

Reading one or two people saying they can't find a regen in their game, which of course they can't, but does anyone else think it would be cool for users to be able to create a file of their regen, and any good regen could be uploaded to the good players guide for others to put into their games? Or am I just speaking twaddle? ;~)

that would be cool, only problem is you'd get people wanting everyones good regens and end up with a super team, not that i'd complain lol

Osasuna had this kid in the first season. They got relegated, allowing me to pick him up after the first season for $15mil. He needs to improve his composure and a couple other things, but so far he's done very well for me:

alonso.jpg

I just love it when young centre backs have their technical stats in order, i.e. heading, marking, and tackling. Yes he looks like a very good CB - I have spoken about werid stats in young CB's in general and bugs forum so I'm not going to start here but your player shows what I'm trying to say - That being his first touch, free kick taking, passing, and penalties excelling in these non core stats in young cb regens seems just more to 'the norm'. Yeah I like this player a lot and he will be trained by the club aswell! :)

Ingame - scouts find them + with a scouts good knowledge, the will appear on any searches you do. The better the scouts knowledge, the greater the response.... though, this doesnt mean you get more players, it means that if you get none, then you can be pretty sure there are none.

Cheat - download FM scout and do a 16/17 year old search, tick regen, then enter PA 180-200.

Then check their hidden stats to ensure they will reach their potential....

Archived