Cannot loan in players...

(as in the title)

Created a new game as Liverpool and tried to loan in some players for my team as there's not much transfer budget for Liverpool at the start of the game.

But I cannot select "Loan" from the drop down menu (In the players transfers screen) . It greyed out . Only "Buy" and "Inquire" option seems to be working. Tried on most of the players.

I dont know what is the problem because my previous save dosent have this problem . Any help would be appreciated

thanks.

(as in the title)

Created a new game as Liverpool and tried to loan in some players for my team as there's not much transfer budget for Liverpool at the start of the game.

But I cannot select "Loan" from the drop down menu (In the players transfers screen) . It greyed out . Only "Buy" and "Inquire" option seems to be working. Tried on most of the players.

I dont know what is the problem because my previous save dosent have this problem . Any help would be appreciated

thanks.

What date is it, in-game? Its possible the transfer window isn't open...

Yep, thats why you cant make any loans then! The transfers will be fine, but you'll have to wait for the window to open for the loans

yeah . Its working now (after transfer window is open) . I've been playing FM for 5 years , still dosen't know about this.:D

Thanks btw

Archived