Which clubs move into new stadiums?

Just wondered which clubs move into new stadiums. I'm in fifth season with Ajax and have £120 million in the bank but pretty sure I won't move grounds even though Amsterdam ArenA isn't owned by Ajax and it sells out every week! Thinking of starting a new game but only with a team who will build a new stadium.

I simmed 30 seasons &:

Chelsea moved to the Zola Arena

Arsenal moved to the Arsenal Stadium

Aston Villa moved to the Villa Stadium

& Man City moved from the City of Manchester Stadium to the Manchester City Stadium (?)

The last 3 are pretty rubbish but I thought Chelsea moving to the Zola Arena was cool

Valencia will move to 75000-seaters Nuevo Mestalla in July 2010.

But I also found a bug here... the "year built" value is not correct, check the snapshot.

Possibly because, as is happening in real life, they are facing financial difficulty, and therefore cannot complete the stadium?

Just a guess...

Possibly because, as is happening in real life, they are facing financial difficulty, and therefore cannot complete the stadium?

Just a guess...

I'd say it's when it is being used. Only a guess, but I'll assume you haven't used that stadium straight away, as the fixtures at the start of the season would have indicated your old stadium. :)

I'd say it's when it is being used. Only a guess, but I'll assume you haven't used that stadium straight away, as the fixtures at the start of the season would have indicated your old stadium. :)

They might be playing there despite it only being partially completed?

That or, y'know, it's a bug...

Athletic Bilbao move to the Nuevo San Mames I think it is called after a couple of game years.

Standard Liege I believe also move stadiums, but I'm not 100% certain. I found it funny because they rent their current stadium for £1 per year according to the info tab :)

Hull are playing at The Circle in my current save (2013), and they also played there in one of my old saves. ???

Hull play at the Circle becasue using the real name (KC stadium) would probably need a licence to be used or something to do with advertising.

Archived