for people that complain about defending..

im 15 games into my season went the first 6 only conseading 2 both from long range. played 15 now conseaded 8 but remain unbeaten.

Defence isnt that great but all hard workers. Most of the goals we consead are from range, Although in the CL i got ripped apart and hammered away to Juve. Despite being on 6 points won two both at home and lost 2 (Chelsea and Juve both away beat Juve at home) i need a minor miricle to qualify because Juve are also on 6 and are 5-2 overall on me. So i need to beet Rubin and Chelsea beat Juve and get a draw to Chelsea at home to garentee qualification. Not an easy task.

But on the whole i think with a deep closing down defence you can avoid alot of the "shabby defending"

yea. I only have Wolves Wayne Hennessy and Alan McGregor myself as keeper, but their both good for the SPL in my game.

However i tried to sign the delightful Akinfeev but i just couldnt get CSKA to take £10M off their asking price so i bought Hennessy instead.

i dunno the specifics cos im at work, but im in my 5th season with liverpool and im 6 games into the season and i havent conceeded a goal yet. played 6 won 6 with about 18 goals scored.

easy game with akinfeev in net and fazio and sakho as CB.

About 99% of the clubs can not get Akinfeev, Fazio and Sakho this may help with top clubs but you can say to people managing in the conference south just get Akinfeev, Fazio and Sakho and this should help. It is not possible for 99% of the clubs in the world.

i dunno the specifics cos im at work, but im in my 5th season with liverpool and im 6 games into the season and i havent conceeded a goal yet. played 6 won 6 with about 18 goals scored.

easy game with akinfeev in net and fazio and sakho as CB.

wow, you are genius, ok i'll but akinfeev,sakho and fazio for barnsley...... oh wait

Archived