Purchased for PC, now switching to Mac - need help from SI

Hi everybody (and when i say everybody, I mostly think about people from SI, because my question goes to them)

I have purchased FM 2010 through Game.co.uk as a digital download, they sent me a link back on the 30th October, I installed the game for my PC and started to play and it was just fine. Ok.

Now I have bought a MacBook and would like to install the game on it because I no longer use my PC. My question is, how can I get a Mac install file without having to buy the full game again? A payed the full price for the game, I suppose there has to be a solution, if I'm not wrong. On the DVD there used to be installation files for PC and Mac as well, the thing is I didn't buy the DVD (I'm living in Hungary, don't know where to buy it and when), so please, say something.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank you a lot. Cheers,

Canarino

My question is, how can I get a Mac install file without having to buy the full game again?

I think you'll have to purchase again.:( You really should have waited to find out where you get the dvd version then you wouldn't have had this problem.

Archived