Staff size.. Does this match real life application?

When I play with my favorite team Fenerbahce in Turkish Premier Division, I go ahead and hire one coach per training and end up with 9 of them. Sometimes I even don't assign my assistant to any of trainings to keep him focused on youth teams (it may be a stupid belief :D).

But when I look to the team staff squad in real life, that's not the case. They have at most 3-4 coaches and maybe 1 more for youth teams. When I tend to apply this, I end up with low star ratings for trainings. So I got confused :confused: I don't know the actual # of coaches in Barcelona or ManU let's say, do they have 10+ at a time?

The more staff takes more money out of my salary budget, that's correct right? :confused:

id say more often that not more staff means more wages yes. Although id rekon If East Stirling had 1 0 coaches and Man Utd had one that one at United would still get paid more than the entire East Stirling ones.

I think the more staff you have is good for training although i think IRL this would only be refected by the very top teams

Archived