How should I set this?

Hi there all,

Just wondering how I can go about setting up my reserves for Almeria in the Spanish Liga BBVA.

I currently have players outside the 25 that don't fit into the squad rules but I'm not sure on a couple of issues.

1) How do I make the players outside that 25 be able to play if there are injuries, bad form etc? Is there something I'm doing wrong?

2) Why is the Almeria B team untouchable? It's as if it's like the player has to be loaned to the B team, also I cant set friendlies or anything for them. I don't want my players outside the 25 in the Almeria B team as they don't have any fixtures in place. So obviously they are fit, if I was able to use them.

It's a little frustrating as I'd like to be able to have my young up and comers playing regular 2nd team football improve.

Hopefully you can shed some light on this for me!!

Cheers guys,

Enjoy FM10

I'm not sure about the registration issues, have never managed n Spain, but for the other one, Does your "B" team have it's own manager? It is possible, if they do, that is the reason you can't organise friendlies etc for them...

im playing as zaragoza and there is a similiar setup here compared to almeria. I dont register the players that were in my main squad who i no longer need now as once you register them for the main squad you cannot for some reason drop them to your reserves, strange i know.

For the freindly issues if you go to manager options and untick manager for b team/u19 etc to arrange friendlys. each squad linked to your team has its own coach/manger and allways like to take full control.

I had the problem were my b teams/u19 etc were taking random dreadful players on loan and trial from various other clubs etc due to the manager/coach of my squads.

This can also be disabled in the manager options tab. just untick.

hope it helps

Cheers guys thanks for your help.

Yeah the B team actually has its own manager!

It would be great to be able to have some of your squad playing regular football, whether its 1st or 2nd team, as when you have a case of bringing in your backups they are all "severely lacking match practice", it's something which should be rectified.

Thanks guys

Archived