Regen values.

When a regen is still a youth player is his value inflated? I've got a young striker with a 2mil value and some of the worst attributes I have ever seen at LFC. He has no mentals above a 7 and no technicals over 9.

i dont think his value is inflated, not tottaly sure though. it might just be that he has a massive PA and thus is valued more so other teams can't nick him cheaply.

Also what club are you? top teams like Man u, Aresenal and Barcelona tend to have higher valued regens/youth players.

i dont think his value is inflated, not tottaly sure though. it might just be that he has a massive PA and thus is valued more so other teams can't nick him cheaply.

Also what club are you? top teams like Man u, Aresenal and Barcelona tend to have higher valued regens/youth players.

I'm assuming LFC means Liverpool :)

Which'll be useless if his attributes never amount to much.

Depends how they're balanced/distributed though. The player mentioned in the OP may have crap mental and physical stats, but if they're lightning fast and able to use both feet effectively, they could become a quality player.

I bought a 111/177 player 700.000€ from a Greek division B side , 700.000€ is the budget of all 18 clubs in B division , thats a robbery !

Also the guy asked for 3 times the regular wage and "back up" status...in his 16!!!

Those things make me wanna go back to 07

I bought a 111/177 player 700.000€ from a Greek division B side , 700.000€ is the budget of all 18 clubs in B division , thats a robbery !

Also the guy asked for 3 times the regular wage and "back up" status...in his 16!!!

Those things make me wanna go back to 07

thanks for reporting. that is poor :-(

Archived