Bad calls from officials

Is it just my imagination or do the officials sometimes make bad calls in the game? For example, I am playing as Bradford and working it from League 2 to League 1 and I seem to see several offside calls the officials miss that end resulting in goals scored against me. I know that in real life officials sometimes make bad calls, and always against my team :-), but I assume the computer would do a better job. Is the game modeling lousy officials?:confused:

I'm not sure if it's programmed so officials making inaccurate decisions is in but I sure as hell hope so because like these guys said, it happens all the time and sometimes it benefits you, sometimes it screws you, again just like real life.

SI probably have included this though otherwise it wouldn't at all be realistic if refs were perfect robots in this game. Come to think of it, I'm sure they have included this... it'd be stupid if they hadn't.

One really anoyed my last night. My striker was running at the centre back at an angle and the full back hacked him down from behind. But th ref, probably from the school of hard knocks allowed the play to continue, the CB picked up the ball and at this point I said to my self that they are going to score from this. The CB played it out wide and there winger set off from just inside his own half and made it to the byline and cut it back nicely for an easy finish.

Problem is you cant complain. You appeal a decision on a sending off and its always rejected, so you either dont bother or fine the player just to get some salary money saved. The press should comment more on offsides, they do it all the time irl.

Archived