I need a new Centre back in 2011 under 3 million.

I am Notts County and at the start of my third season in 2011 . I am in the Championship after succesive promotions . I have sold Pele ( he's getting on a bit ) and Dan Murray ( he asked to leave after i stripped the captaincy from him ) and i am now stuck with just Rhys Williams as my only Centre Back .

I only have 3 million to spend any ideas ??

When I was Notts County in the Championship (back to back promotions up to it) I managed to get Steven Taylor from Newcastle...and partnered him with Rhys Williams/Lucien Mettomo... Taylor was immediately made my captain and guided me to promotion...im so lucky he was on the transfer list.

Use the 48-month installments on whoever though, and maybe look at big clubs for loans (Jordan Spence from West Ham could be good?)

try nicolas burdisso, i think it was around 2011 that I got him on free transfer, i was Bristol City still in the championship. Also have you noticed in the search facility you can look for contracts that are expired or expiring in 3/6 months to 1 year, it's well useful and you can pic up some great players for nothing using it.

I am Notts County and at the start of my third season in 2011 . I am in the Championship after succesive promotions . I have sold Pele ( he's getting on a bit ) and Dan Murray ( he asked to leave after i stripped the captaincy from him ) and i am now stuck with just Rhys Williams as my only Centre Back .

...and I need a new house in the centre of London, at least 3 bedroom for under £50,000!

So you're in the Championship.

Uh... A decent performer I found was Dickoh. Managed to hold down a place in my Top 4 Derby side in 2011 despite him not looking that impressive. He'd surely be less than £3 mil.

Dan Murray = WIN :D

Archived