Here's an idea!!!!!!!!

When i create a tactic, and i choose a starting strategy, i would like to be able to assign on-pitch shouts to go with that strategy. For example for control strategy, i would like to instruct my team to retain possestion and work ball into the box for example. What do people think?

Also while we are on the subject, what are the best shouts to have when it comes to strategies? Thanks

Well on-pitch shouts are there technically to replicate the situation where a manager tells his team to look after a certain area of the game which he feels they are neglecting or the opp. are exploiting atm, without having to go to the bother of changing the tactics, i.e. a quick "Get stuck in, they're running rings around you", so no they are fine the way they are, even if you don't use them that way.

Best shouts for strategies I use a 4-4-2 advanced wingers (computer says 4-2-4) and I always use work ball into the box (have some midfielders who like popping them otherwise) and retain possession (high tempo short passing tactics, no brainer) for other tactics I dunno, though hassle opponenets is probably better than get stuck in.

Archived