Adebayor - season of his life or game bug?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was not that great the season before and tried to sell him. I bought in Torres for 80m but he got injured in the first game of the season. Put Adebayor in and never looked back!

Yes it is the premiership. Finished 1st with 100 points. Team scored 160 goals and conceded 60 (was very attacking) Won everything. Charity shield, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League and Premiership.....Tevez and Torres scorred a good amount but was mainly down to Adebayor!

Screenshot of league table:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8671/leaguej.jpg

umm...what exactly is happening when he is playing? his stats aren't even that good. That's the craziest thing ever.
If this is real it needs SERIOUS looking at from SI.

This goes to prove how flawed the ME is.

This would never have happened in FM09.

I assure you i have never used any editing and it is real!

Care to share a screenshot of your teams fixture list with results?

If someone was desperate enough they could repeatedly take over the team they are playing and wreck their formation I guess. I struggle to believe this can be 'legit', apologies.

Care to share a screenshot of your teams fixture list with results?

If someone was desperate enough they could repeatedly take over the team they are playing and wreck their formation I guess. I struggle to believe this can be 'legit', apologies.

It is legit but fair enough, it is hard to believe!

How do i do a screenshot of all my fixtures or do i do several screenshots?

I would guess a screenshot to cover as many fixtures as possible (they wont fit on your screen) and a few shots to show managers havent been displaced en mass.... but I don't really care enough to request you put that much effort in ¬_¬

I would guess a screenshot to cover as many fixtures as possible (they wont fit on your screen) and a few shots to show managers havent been displaced en mass.... but I don't really care enough to request you put that much effort in ¬_¬

2 screenshots with my fixtures/results....have missed 2 games out so i could fit them on 2 screenshots!

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1262/league1.jpg

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6192/league2w.jpg

Not sure how to show job history....here is a screenshot of the job center now (june)

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6369/jobsx.jpg

I beleive that there is a bug that causes a player to have a super powerful shot if their rating for their position is increased above 20, its something that can be done with an editor but who knows, some of variation of that may have occurred as a random bug. You haven't really described anything about how adebayor actually scores any of those goals or what his playing looks like so there isn't much info to go on.

he could have used fmrte to make all stats 20 and could have restored them before he took the screenshot. (Not accusing)

HAHA this could be done this way i guess....if only i had the time to waste to do it. I'm 31, work full time and have a 6 month old baby....hard enough to find the time to play my beloved Football Manager!!!! I'm frigging knackered constantly!

I beleive that there is a bug that causes a player to have a super powerful shot if their rating for their position is increased above 20, its something that can be done with an editor but who knows, some of variation of that may have occurred as a random bug. You haven't really described anything about how adebayor actually scores any of those goals or what his playing looks like so there isn't much info to go on.

True, i dont think i can provide anything. I dont watch the games, not even in 2D....just dont have the time to play the way i would really like anymore, so just text for me.

If you would like any more screenshots i can give you those?

A screenshot of the current PremierLeague managers would be better :p

But anywho, I think strikers are scoring way too much at the moment, in my Southampton game I had Lambert and Saganowski score 35 goals in as many games in season one, next season in the championship I have Saga on 12 goals in 6 games. He scored 6 in one game in the first season and 4 in another game in season 2.

You should have given a better title for this topic, something like 'MUST SEE!!!'. The number of replies/number of visits ratio is exceptional. :D

These screens should be shown to everyone playing the game. Personally, I won't play in the next few days I think, I just feel...disillusioned. :) Can't believe that something like this can happen in this game. How will I play it again without any cynism? :) The funniest thing is that you hardly even changed anything on the default tactics. If you had used some stupid unreal tactic that takes advantage from every known weaknesses of the ME, I would say ok, but you didn't.

A screenshot of the current PremierLeague managers would be better :p

But anywho, I think strikers are scoring way too much at the moment, in my Southampton game I had Lambert and Saganowski score 35 goals in as many games in season one, next season in the championship I have Saga on 12 goals in 6 games. He scored 6 in one game in the first season and 4 in another game in season 2.

Not sure how to do that.........Manager of the Month for the season:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9908/momp.jpg

This really perks me up.

I tend to spend most of my time complaining that the game is messed up get a ton of abuse for my troubles and up pops someone with something like this.

He shoots he scores(quite literally) ;)

I believe that this is just a freak bug. Maybe something in my tactic with Adebayor stats and the players surround him have caused him to be a super striker or something. Will be interesting to see what happens next season!!! Maybe if i buy somebody new and they go in to the team it will no longer happen.

For me this made the season easy but fun, as said before i dont have much time to go into tactics and stats, i just like to turn on my pc and play for an hour whenever i can.....it kinda makes me laugh though...and why not...it's just a game, be it the best game ever!

how in God's name can a guy who scores THAT many goals only be worth £9,500,000 ???

Bit weird isn't it. Could it have something to do with me trying to sell him at the beginning of the season?

He is also only on a 'Squad Rotation Contact' and is happy! (But then £150,000 a week, who wouldn't be?)

Also paid him £15,000 per goal....thats....2.5m in goal bonuses. Also the same in appearences! HAHA

I think its looking more like a bug as nobody is interested in him. Anyone who scores that many goals you would have though Madrid, barca etc would be interested!!!

Thanks. Here we are:

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7518/managers.jpg

Arsene Wenger is manager of France

Alex Ferguson has retired!

maybe im being stupid but please explain how Leeds r in the Prem in 2010 when it would take atleast 2 yrs to get from league 1?

Also i must be cynical and say i find it difficult to believe that Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal have all changed managers within 1 season.

If its true then its crazy but i certainly have my doubts after seeing Leeds in the Prem

maybe im being stupid but please explain how Leeds r in the Prem in 2010 when it would take atleast 2 yrs to get from league 1?

Also i must be cynical and say i find it difficult to believe that Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal have all changed managers within 1 season.

If its true then its crazy but i certainly have my doubts after seeing Leeds in the Prem

What are you looking at? It's 2013!!!!!

Archived