Some info please

Can anyone explain to me whether certain stats go hand in hand together or are they completely random. For example if a player has a high Composure rating should he then be expected to have an equally high Decisions rating as if he is composed then he should be able to make decisions well imo.

Any help would be gratefully recieved please...

I am afraid I don't have "hard evidence" to back this up, but I am pretty sure some attributes are linked (at least with regens/newgens).

I thought (because someone (from SI ?) mentioned it on this forum) that for example technique and dribbling are related, as are jumping and heading.

Don't know about a link between composure and decision, though it would make sense.

Maybe someone else can confirm this (or prove it isn't)?

What you are saying Garion is correct, i think. Good composure doesn't neccesarily mean the player should have good decisions but some attributes will work together to determine how good a player is, for example, in the air. Which would be their jumping, strength and heading.

Certain stats are linked together and others are not, depending on the players position. However the example you mentioned, composure and decision making, I don't beleive those are related at all. As composure is mostly a striker attribute that helps them finish better and decision making is more related to passing and defensive duties.

Archived