super league

hi guys just a few small questions,

i created a super league

1. some of the matches r being played during international break and squad is depleated

2.some teams dont have reserves or u19 etc.....

3.after the transfer window is closed it comes up and tells you every day after that

any advice on this will be greatly appreciated thanks

sorry guys thoght i would chance my luck in here incase any1 has same probs:cool:

1. You should set the fixture priority to "Domestic - Low", which will mean matches get moved for internationals.

2. Iny my editing project, I found that moving any clubs to a new league made their reserves/youth teams disappear, and I had to manually add them back in.

3. Not sure, try posting in the Editor's Hideaway, you will get a lot more help in there.

1. You should set the fixture priority to "Domestic - Low", which will mean matches get moved for internationals.

2. Iny my editing project, I found that moving any clubs to a new league made their reserves/youth teams disappear, and I had to manually add them back in.

3. Not sure, try posting in the Editor's Hideaway, you will get a lot more help in there.

ideal mate thanks, did you add your own transfer window in or just leave it blank

Archived