Advice please:)

hi everyone..ive just won the quintuple..prem..champ league..league cup and fa cup(lucky they had one sent off as all mine were on INT duty)..and the charity shield, but i dont like to brag..anyway back to the main screen ive got the suger daddy choice..are there any pros and cons to this, ive got millions in the bank so shud i accept or not bother, ive also got the place on the board come up, gonna do that so he gits cant sack me!!

Im Peterborough United:)

I prefer to have 2 different types of games, one where I don't use any unlockable at all and the other where I'm free to use all of them.

Then you have the challenge of playing the game without any help and then you have the more pick up and play aspect as it can be quite enjoyable even though you have significant advantages!

That's just me though!

• 4 weeks later...

oh yeah you should accept it turbinator. you can make your team even better and if you find one of your superstars to be bad players, you can replace them with no bother since you got all the cash you need. also, the wages will be limitless!

Archived