Should I wait to be sacked or resign?

You could always retire from football and then re-add yourself back at the club you retired\resigned from and start again and hopefully do better second time around. I do this all the time. I know that the perfectionists on the forum will say that its cheating and I suppose it is but if it works.....

Ride it out, I got told everygame from November season one at Newcastle that I was going to be sacked if lost failed to go up in play offs thought would be sacked then.

They waited till xmas of second season and sacked me when 4th after 2-0 defeat to Middlesbrough but my reputation was OK then and got straight back in at Preston in Championship.

I tend to stay at a club unless there are 3 or 4 realistic jobs to be had out there. On my journeyman save I just left Walsall 10th in the PL and went to Everton who are 16th, I couldnt get any further with Walsall as the stadium couldnt be expanded and I cant live with a max attd of 11,300 every game.

trekman, that is what I would normally do but I am trying to play a true game for the first time ever. Not sure how long it will last though.

wardog, if what you say is true then that is a shame, surely the AI should recognise a gracious resignation over a lets drag it for as long as possible and take them to cleaners for compensation.

Archived