Can anybody enlighten me Crash dump

Start a new game with the default database and see if it crashes. If it doesnt, then the it would appear that the editing is causing the crash.

Ok i'll gice it a go cheers

Edit. I gave that a go but it still crashes at the same point??

How the hell was that an answer! where was the solution to it.

Well, he gave a likely reason. And once you know the likely reason, you know what not to do to stop it from happening.

All sorted now anyway.

I have now tried a few things but still when ever i edit anything at all it comes up with this

What i've done so far:-

Bought the game new, loaded it through steam, edited a game and played this edit for 3 seasons, now i wanted to start a new game this morning so deleted the save and the old edit, made a new edit but it came up with the **above** so deleted the the new edit and the game works, i thought i must have done something wrong so started again, deleted the newer edit and made a totally brand new edit but still even with the new edit it comes up with this crash dump

Can anybody advise me on whats going wrong

• Administrators

Sorry I'm a tiny bit lost here - you said when you tried using the default database with NO editor changes the game it still crashes? You made certain the XML changes have been deleted/and not selected? Let me know, thanks.

Sorry I'm a tiny bit lost here - you said when you tried using the default database with NO editor changes the game it still crashes? You made certain the XML changes have been deleted/and not selected? Let me know, thanks.

Hi and thanx for you reply, no if i use the normal data base without any editing it will work but when i make my own edit and try to use it it crashes at the same point everytime, im sure it me not saving it right or something simple but i just cant get it to work

Sorry i dont dont know what the XML changes

Archived