Worst Manager Ever?

How long should it take for a manager to get fired??

I got bored playing the demo of FM2010 while i waited for my full version to arrive. I played all my men up front (everton) and a striker as keeper and was losing games 30 nil or more. (If i new how to insert an image i would - this is my first ever post).

Anyway, after about 3 of these the media report suggested that the club was losing patience with me and if i got another bad result i would lose my job. Despite this i was able to play at least 10 or 12 games like this (including being elimated from the FA cup and from the europa league). I am not suggesting this is something that would happen in real life, but surely a club would sack a manager pretty quick if they were losing games by this amount! (i finally got sacked around christmas - maybe they were waiting to really hurt me over the holiday period!!!)

How long should it take for a manager to get fired??

I got bored playing the demo of FM2010 while i waited for my full version to arrive. I played all my men up front (everton) and a striker as keeper and was losing games 30 nil or more. (If i new how to insert an image i would - this is my first ever post).

Anyway, after about 3 of these the media report suggested that the club was losing patience with me and if i got another bad result i would lose my job. Despite this i was able to play at least 10 or 12 games like this (including being elimated from the FA cup and from the europa league). I am not suggesting this is something that would happen in real life, but surely a club would sack a manager pretty quick if they were losing games by this amount! (i finally got sacked around christmas - maybe they were waiting to really hurt me over the holiday period!!!)

A definite bug! There is no way you should still be in a job when losing by such a margin consistantly!

yes, SI should implement something like if you play like that, you will be sacked the next day, and no team will want to hire you in the near future....

unless you already got a good great record in the past, then some small team might want to hire you , but not soon after you was sacked!

Archived