Champions League Draw isnt Randomised Anymore

i drew a really good group of madrid, wolfsburg and w. bremen, so i checked if it would happen again by reloading and i was drawn in the same group with the same teams (4times)

i wasnt trying to get an easier group before anyone starts :rolleyes: i just know the past few years there has been problems with the FA cup draw and became curious

i drew a really good group of madrid, wolfsburg and w. bremen, so i checked if it would happen again by reloading and i was drawn in the same group with the same teams (4times)

i wasnt trying to get an easier group before anyone starts :rolleyes: i just know the past few years there has been problems with the FA cup draw and became curious

Surely Wolfsburg and Werder Bremen shouldn't be in the same group anyway.

• SI Staff

The draw was probably made when the previous round ended. All you are doing is viewing back a draw that has already been made on the "real life" draw date.

And Wolfsburg and Werder Bremen should most certainly not have been drawn in the same group.

The draw was probably made when the previous round ended. All you are doing is viewing back a draw that has already been made on the "real life" draw date.

And Wolfsburg and Werder Bremen should most certainly not have been drawn in the same group.

it wasnt wolfsberg, i cant remeber who it was now without loading up my save :D

but if you want the view the draw 'today' and watch them being drawn its still the same result

• 8 months later...

as soon as the previous round has ended the draw is made, you just have to wait until whatever date to view it.

if yiu saved the game before the 2nd leg of the qualifiers, then kept continuing and drawing it then you would see different groups

Archived