what's your most amazing turnaround match so far in fm 10

well, as the title. my is the match : Turkey vs England (controlled England). need 3pts to qualify for Euro 2012. this seem a touch match because Turkey are in hot form, England missing big names by inj such as : terry, gerrard, M.Richards, A.Young, Ben Foster. the match went crazy when Turkey scored 2 goals first, rooney pulled one back in 30th mins, but first half end by 3-1, Tureky lead. At the 64th min, score line was 4-1, fan thinking about an almost defeat, even when Lampark found the net at min 66th. At this time, i brought in defoe, changed to more attacking. And the match finished by 4-6, with a peno at 86th and late goal from Rooney 90+4.

well, nearly gave up when lossing 4-1, but now :D

I had to play Barca as Atletico Madrid in a round of the CL. The first leg, at Camp Nou, ended 1-1. The home leg started terribly. I went down 0-2, and thought it was all over. Then Aguero scored, assisted, then was taken off injured shortly after the half. Around the 80th minute, Pique scored. Down 2-3, Reyes (who came on for Aguero) and Forlan had had enough. Reyes scored, immediately followed by 2 goals from Forlan. It ended 5-3. ;)

I had to play Barca as Atletico Madrid in a round of the CL. The first leg, at Camp Nou, ended 1-1. The home leg started terribly. I went down 0-2, and thought it was all over. Then Aguero scored, assisted, then was taken off injured shortly after the half. Around the 80th minute, Pique scored. Down 2-3, Reyes (who came on for Aguero) and Forlan had had enough. Reyes scored, immediately followed by 2 goals from Forlan. It ended 5-3. ;)

well, that should be the moment of angried, thrilled and happy lol :thup:

Mine happened not in one match, but in two (does this count? :p). I've lost to Chelsea 4:0 (as Liverpool) in the first leg of League Cup and let my youngsters play the second leg telling them "there's no pressure" during the pre-match team talk. My boys smashed them 5:0 :D

being Atletico Madrid @ home against Real Madrid, I got behind 0-3 within 30 minutes. Right before half-time, Aguero scored a world class goal, 1-3. After the break, I dominated but just couldn't score. 73' minute finally 2-3, forlan, and in the 84'th minute, I got a penalty, Sergio Ramos red card. Aguero put it in. Went to all attack, and Aguero made it 4-3 in 92' minute in a 4 minute extra time. I was a very happy man :)

being Liverpool playing Everton in CL Semi-Final got beat 4-1 at Anfeild away at goddison was winning 3-0 with 4 minutes of stoppage time 3 goals wasn't enough Bennayoun skint everton team slotted home the fourth i was in the Final (lost 1-0 in the final too the all mighty Barcelona)

I've got a couple from A.C. Milan. 1-0 down against Catania from the 34th minute, I take off Huntelaar and replace him with Boriello and start pushing forward. Then 90+1 minute, Gatusso gets sent off. I'm getting ready to give the team a rollocking and then from a goal kick, Albertazzi plays the ball forward, Boriello gets on the end of it and it's 1-1 in 90+4.

I'm happy with a draw at this point but from the kickoff Pirlo disposses Catania, plays it to Pato who passes to Afellay, who picks out Boriello who fires it at goal, and from the rebound, Pato nets in the 90th+5 to win 2-1. :D

75494735.jpg

Next up was the Italian Super Cup this season where my team is decimated by the international callup bug. I've not exactly got a terrible team:

Ochoa; Dodo, Otamendi, Thiago Silva, Rafinha; Poli, Genov (v. young regen), Moussa Sissoko, Veratti; Pato, Paloschi.

But Juventus are fullstrength, and Pato is clearly unfit. Amauri scores in the 5th minute and I'm anticipating a hammering, then Paloschi gets injured in the 28th minute and I have to bring on another young regen, his first game. Halftime I tell the team that I want to see more from them, and they go out and promtly concede another one with Amauri, in great form, scoring again in the 53rd minute.

Cue the comeback. Three minutes later and my regen striker is brought down in the box and Rafinha scores the resulting penalty. Another three minutes later Poli gets the ball to Sissoko, and on the edge of the penalty area he hammers in the equaliser.

From the kickoff, two minutes later, after a lovely passing move involving five of my players, Veratti skins Felipe Melo and plays it to Andrea Poli who scores from 25 yards. Thus completing the five minute comeback. Final score 3-2 to Milan:

comeback.jpg

4-2 down at half time with Carshalton in a top of the table Blue square south match. Made 2 subs and went overload and won 5-4 to go top of the league. My striker Jolly helped himself to a hat trick and what made it sweeter was the other team having a goal disallowed in the last minute.

FA Cup 4th round as a League 1 side against Championship Hull.

We were 3-1 down when I had a central defender sent off in the 73rd minute.

I changed the formation to have 3 at the back and pushed the wingers further forward and moved to a more attacking style.

We got our second goal a couple of minutes later and the equaliser in injury time.

I must have had Fergies watch for that match ;)

Was Hibs and was 1-3 down at half time against Dundee united. Andy Webster got sent off for them sent off for them after 3 minutes and Sol Bamba got sent off for me on 26 mins. Got a goal right before half time on the 45th minute scored by Liam Miller and then I went down to 9 men in the second half when Patrick Cregg got sent off in the 59th minute. Scored 3 goals in the last 13 mins Liam Miller completing a hat-trick and Zemmama getting one to win 4-3. Great come back considering I tend to always lose against them.

• 4 weeks later...

Went in at half time against Chelsea 1-1 with Villa at the Bridge, 5 mionutes into the second half I was 4-1 down... Brought of Young and Agbonlahor for Santa Cruz and Kalou and finished 4-3 down having had 2 goals disallowed, 1 rightly but the other wrongly. So I didn't win but I'm impressed with the spirit my team showed.

3-1 down with Bayern away at Dortmund in the 31st minute. Rooney makes it 3-2 in the 42nd. At half time I shouted that we must get a result here, and in the 50th minute Dzeko makes it 3-3 and in the 57th & 78th Rooney works his magic to make it 5-3.

2ykm98k.png

Archived