Stadium expansion

Stadium expansion is best asked for when you've averaged about 90 to 95% of your capacity for the season. Most clubs do have an 'expansion capacity' (or something like that) which dictates the maximum capacity after expansion(s). e.g. I've upgraded from 21k to 25k, now i can't go further because there's no space around my ground (board say we won't get planning permission)

Training facilities seems upgradable at any time.

Obviously you do need funds in your kitty or they'll knock it back due to lack of.

It's important to have a healthy bank balance too since an expansion is rather costly. I tend to ask when all the prize money for the season has been paid out to me (league, domestic cups and european cups) but well before the end of the season break so normally mid to end of May.

/JB

good luck mate. how much dosh do you generate each season?

Depends, i've went from having £525k/month loan payments to generating anything up to £1m/month profit. Think i'm six seasons in and having about £12m in the bank. But i've not made Champions League Groups yet so hope that my revenue ability will shoot up soon.

Maybe by about 20 seasons i'll have enough :eek:

It's important to have a healthy bank balance too since an expansion is rather costly. I tend to ask when all the prize money for the season has been paid out to me (league, domestic cups and european cups) but well before the end of the season break so normally mid to end of May.

/JB

Good point, i think 3.5k extra seats cost me about £3m (maybe). And it took around 4 months to complete so i was down to 18k capacity until it completed in Oct or so.

Depends, i've went from having £525k/month loan payments to generating anything up to £1m/month profit. Think i'm six seasons in and having about £12m in the bank. But i've not made Champions League Groups yet so hope that my revenue ability will shoot up soon.

Maybe by about 20 seasons i'll have enough :eek:

Thats a long time man!!!!

Archived