How to beat team disharmony?

There doesn't appear to be much information on how to beat team disharmony in the forums. All that I have seen in a search, seems to be about Fulham. The advice given there is to sell the unhappy players. I have put the four trouble makers on the list. Until I can get rid of them, is there anything else I can do to try to alleviate the wretched problem? Also, what happens if they don't want move to another club? Kind regards.

Cheat. Add another manager and offload them to that team!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly without cheating I don't know, I am guessing that all the teams that could be interested in buying the players are worried about the reputation they are getting.

Have you tried placing them in the reserve team in the hope their attitude changes.

Be careful not to let too many get unhappy. I find offering new contracts works, but i seem to have to do it loads on this game. They're always thinking i don't give the team enough credit, when actually thought i gave them too much.

You just need to put a stop to the various problems that people have. That could be by selling, offering a new contract or could be more specific to the problem. Such as, giving them more first team football.

If they don't move, as above really. You need to fix their problems, or wait until their contracts run down.

kieronbrown73, Ikeo13, jin82 and Neji. Thanks for your help. The four players concerned have the following temperemental behaviour in their personal information from the start of any save. Volatile, outspoken, confrontational and media friendly and one or two others, I think. I'm not sure if offering new contracts changes any of those attributes within the game. All of their contracts expire at the end of the season, so, at least I'll be able to "get shut" then. I will try the new contract idea to see what happens. Kind regards.

The new contract is only really a short term measure. If they are simply trouble makers, then they will probably just get unhappy again at some point. If the accept a new contract, the unhappiness status usually goes.

I had the same problem oescus, so I'll tell you how I worked it out... simply waiting for their contract to expire.

I had half of my team disappointed for some reason (they weren't trusting me, they were lacking first team playing etc..).

Every now and then there was someone "upset by the lack of squad harmony". The morale was very low, and to fuel the fire, results weren't so comforting. I ended up 11th out of 14 teams. I was about to leave the team.

So I freed 12 players (+ 3 that were just on loan) and I signed 8 new players (+ 1 on loan). A total revolution.

My team was deemed to end at the 11th place by the media.. but having found the right tactics, getting rid of almost all the unhappy players, I ended up first and got promoted to chilean 1st tier.

In my case, my solution was simply to get rid of the unhappy players as much as I could.

I have transferred two of the trouble makers for a decent profit. The supporters of the team that one of my players went to "expressed deep concern" about his arrival. I have renewed the contract of one of the others, he seems happy enough for now. The fourth one is still with me. I will not renew his contract and no-one appears to want him. He is also noe "angry" that I have taken away his team captaincy. I am now ready to play the first league match of the second season, having had a turnaround of about a dozen players in total in and out of the club. Theoretically, the team is now a much stronger one than last year. Famous last words!!!

Archived