Worst Performance ever?

I believe there was a 0.1 not long ago, couple weeks for Serbia, Kacar racked it up after England beat them 9-0 or something :) I will try and find the link!

Really? That's quite upsetting :(

Awww :( Now I feel bad telling you!

Yeah some guy (cannot remember who, sorry whoever that is) posted an England - Serbia game with Kacar (I think) getting a 0.1 :)

Any chance of checking his mistakes/mistakes lead to goals stats, maybe he was at fault for most of them lol

Mistakes Leading to goals: 2

Mistakes: 7

That's over 2 friendly matches, but since tranmere won the other game he played in 2-0, I think it's safe to say they were all in the game against me :D

Mistakes Leading to goals: 2

Mistakes: 7

That's over 2 friendly matches, but since tranmere won the other game he played in 2-0, I think it's safe to say they were all in the game against me :D

I was expecting like 17 mistakes and 6 leading to goals or something lol

Me too tbh... not entirely sure what made him get such a ridiculously low rating...

The match engine wasn't able to show it, due to graphical problems, but usually the case is that he was running around the pitch singing Robbie Williams songs with his shorts round his ankles ;)

The match engine wasn't able to show it, due to graphical problems, but usually the case is that he was running around the pitch singing Robbie Williams songs with his shorts round his ankles ;)

that would make sense... although I think Will Young songs are more likely for a 0.2...

Robbie Williams only gets you a 1.5

I just lost to Athletic at home with Barcelona with 1-23 (on purpose, of course) and Sergio Busquets (playing as right midfielder) got the lowest rating with a 0,8. What I am wondering is what the heck do you have to do deserve a 0,2!?

Btw, Theirry Henry (playing as right wing back) got the best rating in my team with a 3,0. Still he got sent off in the 77th minute! :)

that would make sense... although I think Will Young songs are more likely for a 0.2...

Robbie Williams only gets you a 1.5

:D Haha your completely right! To be honest, being this late.. It is the only name of any singer/band/group or anything I could come up with in the world! :p

• 1 month later...

Sounds like an average game for Robbie Savage :D

Archived