Quick question about Steam

Just wondering if I uninstall Steam can I still play Football Manager on my computer or will I have to reinstall it. Also would like to know if I uninstall Steam will my saved games be affected? Would really appreciate any advice as my inernet connection is really slow in my student house and would like to be able to get on to Football Manager quicker if possible.

Thanks in advance.

if you installl steam then you game will go to. Did you buy a boxed copy of did you buy from steam if you brought a boxed copy you can install that and keep the keep in to play. If your internet is rubbish you can set to steam to offline mode so it doesnt rely on the internet

Just wondering if I uninstall Steam can I still play Football Manager on my computer or will I have to reinstall it. Also would like to know if I uninstall Steam will my saved games be affected? Would really appreciate any advice as my inernet connection is really slow in my student house and would like to be able to get on to Football Manager quicker if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Set Steam to open in offline mode. Problem solved?

Archived