Regens Weakness...Intelligence

I think it refers to the Attributes Decisions, off the ball, positioning, anticipation and maybe some more if the total value of these attributes is below a certain value scouts notes the players lack of intelligence.

From the regens I've seen, it seems vital to make sure you have a top tactics coach to increase ailing stats like off-the-ball and positioning.

The regens are broke...long term games are broke....total mess

exactly what this guy said... off the ball,positioning and decisions stats start waaaaaaaaay to low on regens... i'm having trouble getting regens with more then 5 points on decision which is just ridiculous because that will hardly make it go to 10 points after years of training.

I think regens real weakness is Marking, and have said it at the beginning.

It is rare to see a regen with awesome marking, but have 16 tackling and 19 heading, but then with 9 marking :confused:

There needs to be some exceptions in regens. That way you'd see some players like Fabregas or Moutinho who are naturally very smart players. If we pretend they were a regen, let's say they would start at 14 decisions, then at their peak could have around 18+ depending on training.

Archived