Managing U21's

ok so i decided that i didnt want to be the main england manager, so i thought id give the U21's a try, but for some reason, the game is telling me that players aged 20 are invalid and over the age of 21.....

as you can see from the screenie, this is defo not the case

Englandu21s.jpg

any help? :confused:

ok so i decided that i didnt want to be the main england manager, so i thought id give the U21's a try, but for some reason, the game is telling me that players aged 20 are invalid and over the age of 21.....

as you can see from the screenie, this is defo not the case

any help? :confused:

Sorry where does it say that your 20-year-old players are over 21? Are you sure they are not ineligible for some other reason?

Sorry,can't help you..but how did you become the England under-21 manager??

I can accept en be the manager of an national site,

but when I apply for an -21 team it takes forever to be accepted and in the end I will hear nothing.

I am all patched up btw..

Same here. I applied for the England U21 job and a year later it is still vacant.

Also, just to clarify... GEOFF PITCHER as in the legendary midfielder and non-league supreme GEOFF PITCHER?? :eek:

Sorry where does it say that your 20-year-old players are over 21? Are you sure they are not ineligible for some other reason?

well when i tried to register the players for the game, i get the message "you have 6 players who are over the age of 21" as you can see, i really dont have anyone that age in the team

and the way to become the U21 manager is to take over England, then offer yourself the U21's job, then retire the other manager

Same here. I applied for the England U21 job and a year later it is still vacant.

Also, just to clarify... GEOFF PITCHER as in the legendary midfielder and non-league supreme GEOFF PITCHER?? :eek:

Yes indeed,that's the one!:thup:

The good old days...

Anyway someone knows a solution to the u21 coaching problem???

Originally Posted by Geoff Pitcher

Sorry,can't help you..but how did you become the England under-21 manager??

I can accept en be the manager of an national site,

but when I apply for an -21 team it takes forever to be accepted and in the end I will hear nothing.

I am all patched up btw..

Same here

Archived