Work Permits for young stars?

Whats the requirements tho?

Does he need to play X amount of first team games?

You would have to wait for someone else to answer that one for you. The only criteria i'm aware of is that the player must have played X amount of games for their country or have a very high potential ability/reputation.

What do you mean its dependent on PA? How would I know that?

Some players with exceptional potential can be granted conditional work permits on appeal. I dont know the ins and outs of it but I assume that if you have signed said player that he was granted a wp on this basis.

If this is the case I can't see any reason why any further work permits would be turned down.

EDIT: Your scouts should give you an idea on the potential.

Whats the deal on this?

Say I have a 17 year old Brazillian youngster, I want to sign him to play in reserve so I can train him up. He gets granted a WP. Do I need to play 75% of the matches in order for him to get another WP next year?

When trying to sign south americans I alway make sure that I have a Spanish feeder club in place first. The benifit of this is that if you send him to spain he would be eligible for dual nationality after just two(and a bit) years. If he has dual nationality of an EU country then he wont need a work permit. Poland and Belgium are also good for work permits but a player has to go there for 3 years.

I have a few young Brazilians who have given a WP. There are 17 years of age so I want to develop them. I am just worried by the end of the year the WP won't be renewed or I cannot offer them a new contract becuase they haven't played 75% of the games. Or whatever the requirement is these days.

I think they have to play 75% of international matches? for them to be given a WP. But what happens if they don't meets these requirements if these are indeed the requirements?

I have a few young Brazilians who have given a WP. There are 17 years of age so I want to develop them. I am just worried by the end of the year the WP won't be renewed or I cannot offer them a new contract becuase they haven't played 75% of the games. Or whatever the requirement is these days.

I think they have to play 75% of international matches? for them to be given a WP. But what happens if they don't meets these requirements if these are indeed the requirements?

I've had players on fm10 that have been denied WP's but have still been able to renew their contracts, it just means they have to go out on loan to your WP feeder again. afaik, the requirement is still 75% of internationals...

Internationals = U21 U19 or just senior squad?
Now, on that one, I'm not sure. I would say its all of them, otherwise how would an 18yr old ever be granted a WP in the first place?

Its full internationals. Under 21's dont count. If you have an 18yr old that doesnt have any full caps then he's been given a work permit because he is considered to be an exceptional talent and is likely to improve the standard of the league. If he has wp next to his name then it means that he's not been given a work permit and you have to send him to one of the feeder clubs that you already have.

What's exceptional talent? 3 stars or more?

Bit worried now, invested in 5/6 South Americans. All 17/18. hoping by 21 they will become good for 1st team. Some are Internationals (U19, U21) Some not, just reserves.

Exception talent normally means wonderkids I think. If you can I would suggest that you get a feeder in Spain and send them there. If your lucky they might decide to take up spanish nationality after 2 and a bit years then they wont need a work permit. If you keep them in the uk then they'll have to wait 5 years before they are eligible for dual nationality. Remember though that you cant persuade\force them to take dual nationality.

I have a huge problem!

I just recieved a Brazilian super talent, but he has no work permit, so I cannot use him... HOW do I get his work permit??? Im playing as Arsenal.

i found out myself.. i just renewed their contract :p

Archived